Regarding the introduction of a series of economic measures in response to the Coronavirus epidemic
According to the law adopted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation for the purpose of emergency response to the challenges associated with the spread of a new coronavirus infection, the Government of the Russian Federation is given the authority to introduce a regime of high readiness/emergency throughout the territory of the Russian Federation or in its regional parts, as well as the right to establish mandatory standards of behavior during the introduction of the above regimes.
A number of economic measures have also been taken:
- income tax payment on deposits over 1 million rubles;
- increasing temporary disability benefits to the minimum monthly wage level;
- deferred payment of taxes, fees and insurance premiums in 2020 (on submission of tax returns and other documents);
- upgrading hospitals to minimum monthly wage levels;
- reduction of social contributions for small and medium businesses to 15%;
- from July 1, a tax regime for self-employed citizens was introduced in any region of Russia.