The Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation explained the procedure for women to work in positions with harmful and (or) dangerous working conditions
From January 1, 2021, the Order of the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation No. 512n of 18.07.2019 "On the approval of the list of industries, works and positions working with harmful/dangerous working conditions, in which the use of women's labor is restricted" becomes effective.
The effect of this list is extended to certain categories of women whose working conditions are classified as harmful / dangerous class according to the results of a special labor assessment conducted by the employer.
These separate categories include:
• women who perform the work specified in paragraphs 89-98 of the list, regardless of the class of working conditions,
• women whose safe working conditions are not confirmed by the results of a special assessment and a positive conclusion of the state examination of working conditions.
The exception is for women who work in:
• Pharmaceutical production,
• Medical organizations,
• Research institutions,
• Testing laboratory centers (testing laboratories),
• Organizations that provide household services to the general population.
As well as women who perform the following jobs:
• Cosmetic repairs of industrial and non-industrial premises at non-stationary workplaces,
• Painting and finishing works,
• Outdoors types of work,
• Work in industrial premises.