Regarding the obligation of employers to post information about vacancies on the digital platform "Work in Russia"
The State Duma is considering a bill on the obligation of employers whose average number of employees for the previous calendar year exceeded 25 people, and newly created (including during the reorganization) organizations whose number of employees exceeds this limit, to post information on a single digital platform in the field of employment and labor relations "Work in Russia":
• About the needs of employees and the conditions for their involvement,
• About the availability of available jobs and vacant positions,
• About the availability of special workplaces that are equipped (equipped) for the disabled.
This Draft Law regulates the following aspects:
• The use of a remote form of providing public services using state information systems (unified digital platform, portal of public services, SMEV) on a par with the face-to-face reception of citizens);
• Regulation of the peculiarities of interaction between employers, citizens and employment service bodies in electronic form;
• Consolidation of the obligation of employment centers to register citizens in the ESIA in order to be able to submit an application using a single digital platform (if the citizen does not have a confirmed account).