A new regulation for employers has been published on the federal web-portal of the draft regulatory legal acts, according to which, starting in 2022, employers with more than 25 employees must post information about current vacancies and staff reductions on the web-portal "Work in Russia".
The procedure for sending information to the digital platform will be additionally approved by a Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation.
The digital platform "Work in Russia" provides free services for job seekers and employers to find jobs and employees, including the opportunity to open a personal account in this database through the web-portal of public services.
On the "Work in Russia" platform, employers will need to post the following information:
• about the upcoming liquidation of the organization, termination of the activities of the sole proprietor, reduction of the number or staff and possible termination of employment contracts;
• on the introduction of a part-time working day (shift) or part-time working week, as well as on the suspension of production;
• on the application of insolvency (bankruptcy) procedures in relation to the company;
• information on the implementation of activities for vocational rehabilitation and promotion of employment of persons with disabilities;
• information about created or allocated jobs for the employment of disabled persons in accordance with the established quota for the employment of disabled persons;
• information about the needs of employees and the conditions for their involvement, information about current vacancies and vacant positions (paragraph 2 of the draft resolution).
The following categories of employers will be required to post information on the digital platform:
• federal, regional and local authorities;
• state and municipal institutions;
• organizations in the authorized capital of which there is a share of participation of the Russian Federation, a subject of the Russian Federation or a municipality;
• employers whose average number of employees for the previous calendar year exceeds 25 people. This also applies to newly created (including reorganized) organizations whose average number exceeds the specified limit.
Other categories of employers who are not included in the above categories can send the necessary information in the following ways:
• post information on a single digital platform;
• submit information to the employment service authorities on paper (in person or by mail);
• send "in the form of an electronic document, using regional information systems".